Aller au contenu


Whether you are a WH goer, a Young Professional with a temporary work permit or a newcomer with a permanent resident visa, you are entitled to an income tax refund and even certain additional credits. It is therefore important to call on a specialist to obtain the best of available credits.

If this is your first Canadian tax return, you will need:

(Click on the + symbol for more information)

Si vous avez quitté le Canada, vous aurez besoin de  : 

(Cliquez sur le symbole + pour plus de renseignements)

Once they have this information, Impôt Laplante will be able to produce and send your tax return in PDF format. You will be able to print it, sign it and mail it to the two levels of government (we will provide their addresses).